During March and April, we are focusing on five ways you can support us and raise funds.
1. Tesco Bags of Help Grant Scheme - vote for us in-store during March and April and help us win £4,000
2. April's Big Breakfast fundraiser and our own drop-in Big Breakfast on 25 April
3. 28 April - The CAAS Big Quiz Night
4. #TeamCAAS and the Vitality 10k Challenge Event - 28 May
5. Friends of CAAS - how YOU can get involved now
Follow the link here to our most recent fundraising newsletter to find out more.
We are thrilled to say we've been successful with several funding applications lately. We would like to extend our gratitude to these, and our other funders, who share the belief in the work that we do.
Partners for Health
Preventative Partnership Fund
We were also delighted to be able to recruit a new, part-time, Family Support Worker who will work 52 weeks per year thanks to funding from the Preventative Partnership Fund.
Sisters of the Holy Cross
We were also successful in securing funding from Sisters of the Holy Cross. This funding will allow us to run an additional SCATT course and a Living With ADHD & Autism for Teens per year, for two years.
Young Harrow Foundation
Lastly, we are delighted that we can now pilot our much wanted Girls Groups, thanks to
Young Harrow Foundation.